1) ASOS Men's cardigan (my sister's, but we traded some items from each of our wardrobes!)
2) Grey Benetton skirt. I've had this skirt for almost four years now and I've worn it so many times!
3) Sparkle and Fade at Urban Outfitters pleated front top (sister's)
4) Topshop oatmeal sweatshirt (sister's)
5) H&M oatmeal cardigan (years old!)
6) Topshop blouse (years old!)
7) Whistles silk skirt (Christmas present)
8) Primark jeans (I don't wear jeans often enough to justify splashing out more than a tenner on a pair of jeans! They are also years old!)
9) Dahlia playsuit (Christmas present)
10) Whistles camel wool coat (Birthday present)
And now, the five accessories which are shoes.
1) Chestnut Ugg Australia boots (over a year old)
2) Aldo flat leather pumps (gift)
3) Topshop leather boots (years old)
4) Topshop vintage style leather boots (years old)
5) French Connection UK leather boots (gift - and a bargain, reduced to 31.50 from 180GBP!)
Stay tuned to see how I will arrange these items of clothing into an outfit! (Also, socks, tights, underwear and the like don't count. I also haven't included my netball match day and training kit as that would just be stupid as I don't wear those items of clothing outside of netball anyway! And also, my Longchamp bag isn't included as that's the only bag I use nowadays anyway.) The challenge starts tomorrow so, on your marks, get set...go!