Talking on Twitter, a lot of us struggle with the weight of our Filofax organisers. So my idea was born. A heavyweight contest! Now, I don't have any prizes, this is all a bit of fun as I realise that this can be easily rigged ;D
Anyway, all you have to do is send in a picture of your Filofax organiser on some weighing scales with the weight clearly showing. You can do this through a Flickr group (already created - Filofax Heavyweight Champions) or you can email me your picture and I can upload it :-)
- only weigh your main Filofax that you use (but feel free to weigh others - just specify which one is your main)
- don't add any extras to it - be as honest as possible; after all, this is just a bit of fun
- you have until November 14th to get your entry in and the winners will be announced on November 15th.
- I know it won't necessarily be fair as we all use different sizes (Compact, A5, personal, pocket, etc) which is why there is no physical prize.
- you don't have to weigh a Filofax - if you use a binder of another brand, feel free to weigh that as your entry
Here is mine to start us off ;D
I'm currently using my personal Osterley (though I have moved some inserts into my Deco, which, for the time being is used as my 'away from home' binder) and here is how much it weighs:
Couldn't find the digital scales so had to use these old-ass analogue ones.
About 520g! My shoulders must be strong as an ox to have to carry this bad boy around in my bag every day. Which is why I will be slimming down to a Slimline :)
How heavy is yours? Upload it to the Flickr group and post a link here or just, stealthily, upload it ;)