A Little Bit About The Author
So, hello there! I'm Angela and I'm a 25 year old medical student. I took the long route to medschool by doing a degree in Biochemistry first. Exams permitting, I'm now just under two years to becoming a doctor and I've been showing this journey from second year of Biochemistry, up until now. My aim is to continue doing so :)
I've chosen a few blog post highlights that are my particular favourites from the different things I blog about.
* A favourite topic of mine is stationery. I once suggested twenty-two ideas for notebook usage and lately, I've really gotten to appreciate and love fountain pens.
* As a university student, I also like sharing study-related posts and images. One of my favourite university-related posts is this one, where I talk about categorising and condensing huge topics. For other posts from the same category, click here for the university tag, and here for the studyblr tag. The difference between the two tags is that the studyblr one is usually more pictorial.
* Since April 2012, I've featured my weekly planner pages every Sunday. A particular favourite of mine is this one from week #157.
* One other thing I like doing is try and be creative in as many ways as possible - though I'm not the most creative person in the world, I don't see this as a barrier. One of these ways I try and be creative is in my diary or in my study notes. These next two posts are going back in time a bit now so the photo quality isn't as good:
1. keeping creative diary pages
2. more ways to be creative in your planner
* Finally, I'm a complete and utter bookworm (I'm someone who prefers to curl up in bed, in my PJs, with a good book rather than spend it frittering away money in a sweaty club where strangers don't understand the concept of personal space and grind against others... However, I'm partial to a nice pub with a lovely beer garden!). On here, you'll find regular book reviews - at the moment, they are every two months or so but they may be upgraded to monthly if time allows/I read enough to warrant more regular posts!
Two favourite books of mine that I read this year are: My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
So, this is what Paper Lovestory is about in a nutshell. Are there any topics you'd like me to cover in the future? :) Feel free to tweet me @paperlovestory too - I'm not overly active on Twitter but I do try! One of my aims this year was to make a Youtube video but I'm just too camera shy to have the courage to do that so maybe next year (when I grow a pair)?