The 'Paper Lovestory range of custom inserts' isn't as wide as the 'Ray and Steve range' and the colours I've used make them more 'girly'.
Here is a picture of some of the ones I designed all printed out and ready for use...
Please note that these are all hosted on an external subdomain I own. So they are from a safe source.
1) Lined notepaper - there are two versions
Ruled notepaper / / download
Dotted line notepaper / / download
2) Coursework planner / / download
3) Blog post drafter - a detailed way to plan blog posts / / download
4) Blog post ideas list - for when you have that idea on the bus/tube / / download
5) Expenses tracker / / download
6) Survey record sheet - if you do surveys for vouchers and the like!
large version / / narrow rule version
7) Jobs applied for / / large version / / narrow rule version
8) Books list / / download
9) To-do list / / download
10) Christmas present planner / / large version / / narrow rule version
11) eBay seller's record / / download
And then, I made some for my own personal use (no pictures though!):
a) bucket list
b) work outs
c) size guide - because, if you're a woman also, you'll know how annoying it is to be one size in one store and a different size in another!
d) money matters
These are all designed to be printed on Filofax personal sized paper. Cutting the paper down to size can be annoying/time-consuming, but it is so worth it for the cost you save. I used to go through cotton cream paper like there was no tomorrow and now, I can get by with using good quality 90gsm/100gsm white paper.
* I'm not anticipating much interest with these, but please do NOT re-distribute these. Thank you! *